LeadingAge South Carolina
Pursuing Excellence for South Carolina's Older Adults
Empowering Not-For-Profit Organizations to
OPTIMIZE Successful Aging
Advocate. Lead. Serve.
Welcome to the online home of LeadingAge South Carolina, the state’s resource for advocacy and education for its not-for-profit senior care providers. Every day, our member organizations make a difference in the lives of thousands of South Carolina’s seniors and their families by providing much needed care and services.
At LeadingAge South Carolina, we are dedicated to educating our members and giving them a voice in the political arena by supporting public policy initiatives that maintain high standards for quality care, patient rights and equitable access to care. We welcome you to join us to help ensure successful aging and high quality care for South Carolina’s seniors of today and tomorrow.
2023 LeadingAge SC Annual Conference & Trade Show
Hyatt Regency Hotel
May 15 - 17, 2024
Our world is complex, but our common goal is simple—we dedicate ourselves to creating positive change and improving
the lives of older adults wherever they call home. As we focus on a wide and rapidly-evolving range of issues—it’s
more important than ever to harness the combined power of our mission-driven LeadingAge professionals.
A Message from our ceo
How does that play out each and every day?
• Our work with the General Assembly and state agencies means that the issues important
to you and your residents are being consistently advocated with key decision-makers.
• We are continuing to collaborate with organizations around the state bringing value to your membership through the power of shared voices and common vision.
• Our continuing work, in partnership with the national LeadingAge organization in the Halls of Congress brings value to our member communities every day.
• Our education schedule has changed to meet the realities of COVID-19 as we respond to membership needs for learning in an environment unlike any we have experienced before.
• Our ownership interest in Value First, a group purchasing organization, enables our member communities to leverage nationwide buying power, meaning lower costs and higher quality.
• Our regular communication tools help our members receive the most up-to-date on what matters most.
Our staff is here to help you in any way we can and proud to represent a membership committed to quality, innovation and care.