LeadingAge South Carolina
Pursuing Excellence for South Carolina's Older Adults
Save the date for our conference: Courage Ignited!
This conference will be held at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dates are April 7 - April 10 2024.
Please watch here and your emails for details as we get closer!
Empowering Not-For-Profit Organizations to
OPTIMIZE Successful Aging
Advocate. Lead. Serve.
Welcome to the online home of LeadingAge South Carolina, the state’s resource for advocacy and education for its not-for-profit senior care providers. Every day, our member organizations make a difference in the lives of thousands of South Carolina’s seniors and their families by providing much needed care and services.
At LeadingAge South Carolina, we are dedicated to educating our members and giving them a voice in the political arena by supporting public policy initiatives that maintain high standards for quality care, patient rights and equitable access to care. We welcome you to join us to help ensure successful aging and high quality care for South Carolina’s seniors of today and tomorrow.
A Message from our ceo
The value of LeadingAge South Carolina has never been more important. As our member communities and business members face the continuing impact of the pandemic and historic workforce shortages, the power of our association has been crucial in advocacy, education, and support. Our ability to pool the combined knowledge, expertise and numbers of our member communities and business members has created a stronger voice for our field. Working together we are able to harness the collective power of our members to truly make a difference for our residents and staff.
How does that play out each and every day?
• Our work with the General Assembly and state agencies means that the issues important to you and your residents are being consistently advocated with key decision-makers.
• We are continuing to collaborate with organizations around the state bringing value to your membership through the power of shared voices and common vision.
• Our continuing work, in partnership with the national LeadingAge organization in the Halls of Congress brings value to our member communities every day.
• Our education schedule has responded to the needs of our members, as we navigate an environment unlike any we have experienced before.
• Our ownership interest in Value First, a group purchasing organization, enables our member communities to leverage nationwide buying power, meaning lower costs and higher quality
• Our regular communication tools help our members receive the most up-to-date on what matters most.
Our staff is here to help you in any way we can and proud to represent a membership committed to quality, innovation and care. We see all you do to care for an aging South Carolina, and we are proud to serve you.